Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stumbled Upon

I was doing some digging for "Before" pictures of our latest Athlete of the Month and came across this lovely image of myself! It was taken in January, right after we had moved into our new space. This picture absolutely cracks me up... not only am I a total chunk-o, but I am so very clearly miserable! I'm probably in the middle of a set of man makers or dumbbell thrusters, wanting to be anywhere but in at Atlas. My shirt is all bunched up around my waist, my left arm just wants to drop the dumbbell, and I'm probably roasting in those pants! Sidenote: who in their right mind does a CrossFit workout in pants anyways??

All that being said, I'm thankful for a few things:
1. That I'm way more buff and toned now than I was in that picture.
2. That I'm one of only two people that have access to our fabulous photo archives.
3. That I have better-fitting sports bras.
4. That my fellow morning crew never told me how grody I looked, because I probably wouldn't have kept coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment