Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 3

Today I was right on the money! Check it out...

8:00am:
- Muscle Milk: 3B Protein, 1B Carbs, 3B Fat
- Apple: 2B Carbs

10:45am:
- 2 Eggs: 2B Protein
- 1cup Broccoli: 1B Carbs
- 12 Almonds: 4B Fat

1:10pm:
- Ground Beef and Broccoli: 2.5B Protein, .5B Carbs
- 1/2 Avocado: 4B Fat

3:30pm:
- Muscle Milk: 3B Protein, 1B Carbs, 3B Fat
- Peach: 1B Carbs

6-9pm (Happy Hour(s) at Citizen with fellow ACF'ers - SO FUN!):
- Grilled Chicken Strips: 4B Protein
- 5tbs Guacamole: 10B Fat
- 3 Glasses Pinot Gris: 3B Carbs

Total blocks for the day:
Protein: 14.5B
Carbs: 9.5B
Fat: 24B

Highlight of the day: 3 glasses of Pinot Gris. And that guacamole! SO GOOD! That's a great snack option, since Citizen is right across the street from ACF...

Lowlight of the day: raw broccoli at 10:45. You would've thought I was a toddler. I hate raw broccoli. I gagged all the way through it, but I did it. And Jen actually said while I was eating it, "maybe you'll start liking it!" Umm, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment