Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have a problem.

I'm in mid-move, people. There are four deceptively strong men here taking everything away quicker than I could pack a single box. I'm certain they think I'm crazy because there are approximately 47 bags of clothing scattered throughout my apartment. And I don't blame them, because I, myself, am also confused as to how one person can own so many articles of clothing.

That's the living room. All those bags in the corner? They're two or three bags high and all filled with clothing. Take a stroll into my bedroom, and you'll find...

...even more bags of clothing. There's one bag that contains scarves alone. That? Is absurd. I should be on Hoarding.

Oh hey! That's my closet. With two suitcases, a duffel and four college-era plastic bins of more clothes. The laundry basket holds shoes, but not all of my shoes; I have a large, 4-foot tall box containing about 20 boxes of shoes. Some boxes hold one pair, some hold two... sick.

The move kind of snuck up on me. That being said, I didn't really have time to go through everything and sort things I was "keeping" vs. "donating" vs. "selling." I fully intend to sort as I unpack. In the meantime, I'll continue being guilt-ridden about all the STUFF I've managed to accumulate over the past five years.


No comments:

Post a Comment